Individual Sponsors – direct contributions to our gas fund
For the MG Awareness cross country drive, with an estimated 5,300 miles from Massachusetts to the California state line (and many more beyond to Oregon), the cost of gas and oil alone just for the one way drive across country is estimated to be around $1,000.
Individuals who have sent donations towards expenses for the MG Awareness drive are listed below. Our THANKS goes to:
Gold contributors [$100 or more]
- Leslie Jones in Phoenix, Arizona, USA (VW friend)
- Dana Peterson in Albany, New York, USA (rented my Provincetown condo)
- Penny Tisko in Albany, New York, USA (rented my Provincetown condo)
- MG Group* ‘Myasthenia Gravis Flakes’ in memory of Joe (more here)
- Jennifer Bearman in Malvern East, Victoria, Australia (MG Flake)
- Michaelyn and Gram Messer in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA (friends of a friend, who have a music band called Out of Ruin)
- Alice Kaminski in Smiths Creek, Michigan (MG patient)
Silver contributors [$50 – 99]
- Stan Patten in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA (MG Flake)
- Kate Wood in DONNYBROOK, Western Australia (MG Flake)
- Maria Vickers in Herculaneum, Missouri, USA (MG Flake)
- Cynthia Rausch in Hyannis, Massachusetts, USA (MG Flake)
The many individuals who have donated ‘dollars for gas’ at a variety of locations, such as the information table at Stop & Shop, Provincetown, MA; Presbyterian Church in Fuquay-Varina, NC; Saint Andrews Episcopal Church in West Ashley, SC; MG support groups like the one in Myrtle Beach, SC; by local attendees and VW enthusiasts at VW events such as ‘Buses by the Bridge’ in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Thanks also to those who have bought T shirts to fund our gas fund.