Interviews and media events
List of articles and media coverage is shown below:
- 12 October 2011: The Banner Newspaper in Provincetown, MA printed a short article about town resident Carole Brown’s information table during Women’s Week festival and her planned cross country drive for MG Awareness
- 13 January 2012: The YesWeCan Van Arrives In Havasu in the online Havasu Independent
- 2 December 2011: Greg Davis, radio host of “PRIORITY TALK” at radio WXJCin Birmingham, Alabama, interviewed Carole for over half an hour on her drive across country for MG education and raising awareness.
- 12 January 2012: Roger Galloway host of SPEAK OUT on radio KNTR in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, interviewed Carole for half an hour on her drive for MG awareness and her visit to London Bridge in Lake Havasu, which was the one that Carole had walked on with her mother in London when she was a child.
- 6 January, 2012: Phoenix Channel 3 News aired an interview with Carole and her VW bus about their route and stop in Phoenix.
- 16 January, 2012: posted by HavasuNews.com on YouTube, a short video about “Buses by the Bridge XVI” 12-15 January, 2012 in Lake Havasu, Arizona, produced by Ben Pierson http://www.ideafilmfactory.com, which features Carole’s drive for MG awareness and vw4causes.org