Media interest is most welcome to help us spread the word on MG
- Press Releases are available as PDF files for download
- Interviews can be arranged here
- Photos: All photos shown on this website were taken by Carole Brown, unless stated. Please request permission to use and credit to her. Thank you.
List of articles and media coverage on the Cause for MG Awareness:
- 12 October 2011: The Banner Newspaper in Provincetown, MA printed a short article about town resident Carole Brown’s information table during Women’s Week festival and her planned cross country drive for MG Awareness
- 13 January 2012: The YesWeCan Van Arrives In Havasu in the online Havasu Independent
- 2 December 2011: Greg Davis, radio host of “PRIORITY TALK” at radio WXJCin Birmingham, Alabama, interviewed Carole Brown for over half an hour on her drive across country for MG education and raising awareness.
- 12 January 2012: Roger Galloway host of SPEAK OUT on radio KNTR in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, interviewed Carole Brown for half an hour on her drive for MG awareness and her visit to London Bridge in Lake Havasu, which was the one that Carole had walked on with her mother in London when she was a child.
- 21 October 2012: Famous footballer Ronnie Whelan (former Liverpool and Ireland player) was interviewed about his daughter with MG on Newstalk. Listen here
- 6 January, 2012: Phoenix Channel 3 News aired an interview with Carole and her VW bus about their route and stop in Phoenix.
- 16 January, 2012: posted by HavasuNews.com on YouTube, a short video about “Buses by the Bridge XVI” 12-15 January, 2012 in Lake Havasu, Arizona, produced byBen Pierson http://www.ideafilmfactory.com, which features Carole’s drive for MG awareness and vw4causes.org
- Ben of IdeaFilmFactory also posted this longer video of Carole Brown talking about MG and how she came to be driving around America for MG Awareness
On the VW4Causes YouTube Channel we have our own videos and also those made by patients with MG talking about their disease and how it has affected their lives. To keep up to date as we add other video material, you can subscribe to the VW4Causes Channel and receive email updates when a new film is posted